Thursday, November 29, 2012

First YouTube Video!!

Hey guys!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while...I have been on vacation in Nebraska!!!! So I posted this video about a week ago now and it's my very first YouTube video!! Yey!! It's just a what's in my makeup bag video! I would really appreciate it if you guys checked it out!
Oh and excuse my bunny face lol
Since this video I have posted two more: a natural no makeup makeup look and my sister does my makeup challenge blindfolded!

Go check out my channel guys (beautysnitch22) and subscribe because I will be posting tutorials, hauls, reviews, DIY, fashion related videos and giveaways!! P.s. my first giveaway will be very soon but you must be a subscriber to my channel!!

Thanks guys!!
:)

Other videos:

No Makeup Makeup Look

My Sister Does My Makeup Challenge Blindfolded


No comments:

Post a Comment