Monday, November 19, 2012

HAUL!!! M.A.C., NYX, OLAY, NIVEA, REVLON, RIMMEL, ULTA!!!

Hellooooo BEAUTY LOVERS!!! So this past weekend I may have been naughty naughty when it came to makeup :/ I bought some things that I probably didnt need.... but wanted and LOVED what I bought!!!!
First up is moisturizer, body lotion

On the left is Nivea Creme( I guess its a hand creme but Im curious to try it on my lips because it is sooooo moisturizing!! let me know if you guys know if its ok on the lips :)) On the right is Olay complete all day moisturizer with sunscreen : Broad spectrum SPF 15.(gotta protect that face!) its really moisturizing, I have combination oily skin and lately because of the cold temp my face was really dry and my Aveeno ultra calming moisturizer just wasnt doing it...but this one is great!!!! I was afraid because when I first put it on I looked oily, but after foundation or powder I was good all day and didnt even get oily!!!

On the left is Olay which as you can tell is kinda runny and the right is Nivea which is way thicker!!
LIPPIES!!!!
 I know alot of reds!! but i was on a hunt for a M.A.C. Viva Glam I dupe!!!! I tried to but it at the M.A.C. store but they were all out :,,,,,,,,( So I went to look at ulta with a fresh Viva Glam Swatch on my hand with hopes of finding something close temporarily while I waited :(.....
So from left to right is: Kate Moss for Rimmel lipstick in the shade 001, Ulta lipstick in the shade 203 Chili Pepper, Revlon S.L. in Really Red( the only matte shade I bought) and then just a Nivea Lip balm to keep my lips moisturized(which it does!!!)
From top to bottom: Revlon Really Red, Ulta Chili Pepper, and Rimmel 01.
I found the Revlon shade to be close to Viva Glam I because it was matte like Viva Glam I and looked like it had a slight brown undertone like Viva Glam I. I found the Ulta shad to be close because it came the closest to the browny color even though it looks bluish in the pic :/ in order to wear it like Viva Glam I I have to dab it on. The Rimmel was close because it was AGAIN a lil browny but was lighter than Viva Glam I, so I will be using a lip liner to just darken it.
Eye Palettes From NYX in Caviar and Bubbles and Smokey Eyes.

Top is Caviar and Bubbles. Bottom is Smokey Eyes.
Above is Caviar and Bubbles
Above is the Smokey Eyes.
I love these palettes!! The Caviar and Bubbles is perfect neutrals with both shimmers and mattes!! The Smokey Eyes is darker shades with both mattes and shimmers! They both have great pigmentation with little to no fall out! They also have great lasting power! I love these and really want the Walk the Runway on or some Runway one :P
And last but not least......
M.A.C. and Revlon!!
The M.A.C. eyeshadow above is WOODWINKED!!!It is a veluxe pearl and is almost like a goldish bronzey brown lol I DONT KNOW its soooooooo UNIQUE!! I have had my eyes on this color but when I would swatch it on my hand I would say...."mmmm maybe next time.." but as soon as I asked the lady to put it on my eyes and had Viva Glam I on my lips....."HALLELUJAH!!!! BIRDS WERE SINGING!!! AND SO WAS THE FAT LADY!!!!" I had to have both because I loved them paired! It almost looked like the perfect Christmas makeup look...except my hair was a mess so i tried to ignore it lol. You need to go to M.A.C. and have them put this shade on your eyes and you will walk out of that store with this in your cute lil M.A.C. bag, the shade sparkling on your eyes, and $16 poorer! :)
Oh yea....and I should mention the Revlon Photoready Bronzer...(lol jk I love this too) Its a matte bronzer with four different shades in one so you can customize! I love the darkest shade(great for contouring) I havent worn it yet so I dont know about the lasting power and whatevs but I will do a review soon :)
Left is woodwinked, the middle is all of the shades in the bronzer from left to bottom right, and the farthest right is all four of them mixed together.
Well thats all for today!! I hope you guys will share any good products you bought this weekend!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment