Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Favorite Makeup Brushes!!!(drugstore versions)

Hey guys!!

Today I will be showing you my absolute all time favorite affordable makeup brushes! I know everyone knows that MAC has some AWESOME brushes, but the price just throws me off $$$. So like every beauty lover on a budget I search around for some great affordable brushes. Ive heard so much about the Sigma brushes, which I'm dying to try i just dont like buying things online bad experiences :/. Today i will be showing you some Real Technique brushes, E.L.F. brushes, Target brushes, and some random brushes here and there.

First up is my Real Technique brushes!!! I LOVE THESE BRUSHES!!!!You can get these brushes at ULTA. For the price you feel like you are getting high end brushes!! They are very densely packed brushes, with smooth brush hairs, they blend well, pick up color well and dont SHED!
The brushes on the left are the brushes that come packaged individually while the middle and right brushes come in a set(which are missing some because they are dirty xP)
 
First group of brushes on the left side-(from left to right)these brushes are usually around $7-9 each. Lash and brow comb(with metal bristles!!!), the expert face brush, stipple brush, and blush brush.
Middle group of brushes in the middle-(from left to right) these brushes come from the face brush package that is about $17. Foundation brush, buffing brush, contour brush, detail brush(missing).
 
The group on the right -(from left to right)- these brushes come from the eye collection and are also about $17.Smudger brush, fine liner brush, deluxe crease brush, brow brush, base shadow brush.
Of course when talking about affordable brushes you cant go without mentioning E.L.F! Available at Target, Food 4 Less, and some Walmarts. These brushes are from the studio line, which I prefer much more than the mineral line(soooo scratchy...) They have little to no shedding and are sooooo soft. And at $3 dollars each.......ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!! SOLD!!! From top to bottom I have the blush brush, powder face brush(which I use to buff in liquid foundation) and the eyeshadow "c" brush(great for a one swipe application).
Next up is Target brushes! And I just realized I left out my absolute favorite brush :'''( the liner brush) they are really inexpensive from $1-10. They rarely shed, however after a while you will need to replace these because they start to become very rough and stiff and make your shadows look streaky :P YuCk!! But I mean they are like $2 dollars so WHO CARES!!! (lol) From top to bottom- the first three are all the crease brushes and the last is the smudger brush.
These brushes are kind of knick knack ones that I use here and there the top is a Revlon crease brush and the bottom is a Sonia Kashuk lip brush. They both are great however you do need to frequently clean them because if you dont they will start to give a streak to the application. OH!! and I forgot to put my ULTA beauty blender!! It gives a great application and is only $4 in the cotton ball aisle!
 
Thats all for brushes guys, so before spending $20-40 dollars on one brush check out these awesome brushes for a fraction of the cost!!And let me know down below of any other good affordable brushes you guys have!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment