Monday, October 8, 2012

Small Clothing and Accessories Haul!

Hey guys :) so today I decided to show you the clothing, accessories and other knick knack things I acquired over the weekend!

The first thing is this plain black blazer. I have always wanted one but they are always like $40-50!! And I probably won't wear it that often so I didn't want to invest in a really expensive one quite yet. I got this for $20 on sale at Rue 21 :) it is black cotton with a polyester inner lining. It lands a little below the hips and is long sleeved. It also has pockets!! A lot of the blazers I have seen have those fake pockets that are sewn shut :/ how am I supposed to carry my tissues or lip products to reapply throughout the day/night...HELLOOOO!!

The next thing I bought was this 3/4 sleeved burgundy/red shirt with brass like buttons for $20 from Rue 21. As you might be able to tell it is striped with alternating mesh like stripes, so I will be wearing a shirt under this ;). It also has a tie knot in the front. It is not a crop top it lies like a regular tee but isn't form fitting. 

The last shirt I bought was this deep pink colored long sleeved shirt that can be rolled up to 3/4 sleeve length. It was $20 at Rue 21. It is a sheer shirt. Just a lazy shirt I plan on wearing when I don't feel like dressing up or looking lazy xD
From target I bought these HUNGER GAMES folders and tiny notebooks!! I love the hunger games!! Who cares if in 20 and I still have characters on my homework folders! 😁
In support of Breast Cancer awareness month I bought these cute earrings set and pin to wear for everyday in October :) take care of your tatas and support those who need our help!! DONATE your time, money or HAIR!! <3 
At my school on every Wednesday and Thursday they have vendors come who sell cheap knick knack things and I bought these cute colors some for fall(the dark almost black colors) and some colors that I personally just love mad can never have too much of (the reds) 

That's all for my haul guys comment down below and let me know what your favorite go to nail color is ?? 
Bye:)





No comments:

Post a Comment