Sunday, October 28, 2012

Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow Quads :)

Beaultiful, Texture, Pigment, Lasting
These four words describe the Revlon Colorstay eyeshadow quads. They have great pigmentation and last soooo long with no creasing! They are usually available wherever they sell Revlon products. The texture of these shadows are so amazing, they are so soft! Some quads have shimmer others matte and some a great mix of both! They come in quads that are made to great an easy eye look with directions!
 
 
Clockwise starting on the top left- 515 Adventurous, 555 Moonlit, 505 Decadent, 500 Addictive

Adventurous
Great neutral colors that can create a pretty earthy jungle looking smoky eye. the white has a sheen to it. The green has gold shimmer. The orange toned brown has shimmer and the brown is matte.
Moonlit
This can create a light smoky eye or a neutral eye with shimmer depending on what shadows you place where. The white is matte. The taupe has shimmer the beige is matte and the darker taupe has very minimal shimmer.
Decadent
This is the perfect summer palette. It brings out your tan!! Every color has shimmer!
Addictive
This is probably my favorite! I use it everyday for a natural eye. They are all matte with maybe some shimmer in the package but I never see it on my eyes. I use the lightest color on my browbone and inner corner. the light brown all over the lid the taupe mixed with dark brown in my crease and then the brown along my lashline and bottom lashline. LOVE IT!!!
They have so many color palette selections with great pay off! I would buy it at walmart because anywhere else they raise the prices....
Let me know which ones you guys have tried!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment