Sunday, October 7, 2012

What I bought at CVS!

Hey everyone :)

I was looking through the newspaper with my aunt today and found a CVS 20% off coupon! So I decided I would go to CVS and buy some little things I have been having my eye on o_O

The first thing I will mention is the Degree expert protection with motion sense, this one also has the clinical protection sample attached. Basically it's motion activated so it will "work harder" when you move. The fragrance I have is fresh energy. I really love this deodorant it is fresh smelling and I feel the scent lasts all day long! I personally don't wear perfume that often so I like it when my deodorant acts like a fragrance. :) The only thing I will complain about is the fact that it gets on my clothes :/ I hate that!! I wish they would make it invisible like the little black dress ones!
The next thing I bought was the Loreal 24hr infallible eyeshadow in 892 Amber Rush. It is a very 
shimmery almost rose gold colored shadow. I think it is very pretty and I cant wait to try it out! I have a couple other shades in this collection and I feel they really do last quite a long time even without a primer. :) 
                         ( on the left is the lip butter on the right is the super lustrous lipstick)
(the top swatch is the super lustrous and the bottom is the lip butter)
The last two things I bought were two Revlon lip products. I LOVE lip products!!! xD
The first which is the Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in the shade 477 Black Cherry. It is a creme 
and has some shine to it. It is a very beautiful deep plum color. It actually swatches a lot lighter than it looks but is very buildable! Perfect color for the colder seasons :)
The second lip color I bought is the Revlon Lip Butter in the shade 040 Red Velvet. It is almost like a deep red with what looks like a little bit of a purple undertone. In the picture it looks like a brick red but in person it looks like a dark raspberry color. This is my first lip butter so I don't know yet too 
much about the texture but when I put it on my lips it did feel rather creamy. And again like the super lustrous lip color it starts off rather sheer but is buildable. :)

So that's all for today guys! This is my first blog post but I will have much more coming up! I will be blogging about makeup, hair, clothing and accessories, life and other fun things! Hopefully you stick around so I can not only share my ideas with you but I can hear from you too!


:)




No comments:

Post a Comment