Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Only maybelline products I will repurchase :)

Helloooooooo everybody!!!!!!!!

 I know some of you go to the drugstore and probably stand and ponder whether to buy your go to products again or something new(I do I stand there looking like a creeper sometimes lol) Well today I will show you the only things I will repurchase from MAYBELLINE!! It seems to me they now have soooo many products to offer! I mean they have the holy grail mascara the great lash(which I swear I've seen since I was like 3!).

Let's start with my favorite eye products:
First up is mascara! I have two favorites: the mega plush volume express and the colossal volume express. I like the mega plush because it makes my lashes feel soft(because of the gel formula), and doesn't smudge is really black . Even though it is supposed to be a volumizing mascara I feel it's a better lengthening mascara (lol) I think it's because of the brush(the bristles are far apart) and it doesn't clump :) the colossal on the other hand is a GREAT volumizing mascara! Doesn't clump, is really black but you can feel the heaviness of the mascara.
Next is the color tattoo's!!! I love these shadows!! I won't talk too much about these because I talked about them in my L'Oreal infallible vs. Maybelline color tattoo's review. They have great staying power but the wearable color selection is very limited.
I have two eyeliners: the master precision liquid liner pen and the eye studio gel liner. I love both! The pen is obviously easier to apply but the pigmentation on both is amazing! And they are both truly black, not "grayish-black" :p. the lasting power is great and they don't smudge!

Next is lip products:

I only have two favorite lip products from maybelline(even though there is 3 products shown obviously the two on the left are from the same line) first up is the bright pink Baby Lip product in fruit punch. I know this looks like a nicki minaj color but I promise it is very sheer and is SUPER moisterizing!! However I feel the need to have to touch it up quite frequently because it rubs off on anything. The two lipsticks are from the color sensational lipsticks in the shades 525 peachy scene and 055 pinkalicious. I love this product because they are very hydrating and the color selection is amazing! However the lipsticks are quite sheer almost like a Mac lustre and they tend to wear off easily. But like I said I love the colors!
Next is the only face product I would ever repurchase:

It is the dream lumi concealer/eye brightened! I love this it has great coverage really brightens my under eyes(as well as my brow bone) and isnt drying at all. The color variety is limited but with this concealer you should go a little lighter than your natural skin tone so it really brightens. The only complaint is the applicator...eeww I feel it looks gross after one application with that brown tip xP.


So those are my favorite maybelline products :) let me know what your guy's favorite maybelline products are!


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment