Monday, October 29, 2012

HAUL!

Coupons + Walmart = HAUL!!
Hey guys! So again I went through my daily newspaper and got some great coupons! $1,$2,$3 &$5 off products!! So I had to go to Walmart a.k.a. The cheapest store that sells drugstore makeup and buy stuff! I really wanted to buy the new Olay CC cream they have...it was $20 and I had a $3 off coupon.....BUT it didn't say oil free so I will have to do some more research to find out if it is or not because I have combination/oily skin and in SoCal it's still pretty warm and I'm still pretty slick(oily) :P
First up are my new Covergirl lipsticks in the shades euphoria and rapture.
On the left is rapture which is a peachy coral color, with shine, but looks a little pale toned to me....it might be a good spring/summer color. On the right is euphoria which is a raspberry color....
so B-E-A-Utiful!! It has a sheen to it. If it looks too bold for you you can easily just take a little on your finger and do a light application, it looks like a winter bitten lip stain.
Above is a Kate Moss for Rimmel London lipstick in the shade 11. This shade looks like a deep red but when applied it actually looks like a brighter red rather than deep, like a classic red lip from the
50's. You can build it up to look deeper. The shade I really want from this collection is part of her fall collection and I think it's number 7....let me know where you found it if you have it!

Next up are two tinted lip balm/stains.
The first one is the Maybelline baby lips in the shade cherry me. It's quite a sheer color, but it is sooo hydrating and smells like cherries! Which I personally don't eat(unless it's a jolly rancher) but love the smell.
The second is a Revlon just bitten kissable lip balm and stain in the color honey. I love these! They smell like mint and have great pigmentation! This one adds the perfect my lip color but better to my lips. I've seen different YouTube beauty gurus(of different ethnicity) use this shade and it seems to look great on anyone! But what I'm starting to notice about this product is that they really don't hydrate that well. And the lasting power sucks...I have to reapply probably every hour because the hydration part goes away...but the color is still there I'm just really dry. :/
The shades from top to bottom-Maybelline baby lips in cherry me, Rimmel Kate moss in 11, Revlon just bitten in honey, Covergirl in rapture, and Covergirl in euphoria 
The last thing I bought is the new Covergirl clump crusher. By lash last mascara in very black. This is  the newest mascara from Covergirl. It has a newly designed brush wand thing with closer bristles to prevent clumping and is supposed to add 200% more volume* !!!!!!  Blah blah blah.... Oh wait did it just see an asterisk.....* compared to natural lashes.....I hate asterisks.... But I don't hate this mascara!!!! I like the brush, however I still had a little bit of clumping but once I kept running the brush through it it seemed to pick the clumps up. One suggestion I would make is to make the bristles a little longer so it will not clump with just one swipe. The picture of my HUGE eye above is with 3 coats of the mascara. I really like the formula, it's lightweight, it's only my first day wearing this so if it smudges I will let you know in my next post :) 
Well that's all for today guys comment down below about anything you recently bought and things i should really check out!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment